Here are some of our key initiatives that will benefit the entire Lehigh Valley:
• A challenge to the implementation of the EPA’s Clean Power Plan which will dramatically increase electricity costs
• A strategy to streamline and reorganize the current burdensome regulatory environment
• Support federal efforts to reverse Department of Labor overtime regulations ruling
• Pursue ways to improve transportation infrastructure to maintain our quality of life and ensure the speedy delivery of goods and services and reduce commute time
• Identifying and delivering of innovative ways to make employee benefits accessible, affordable and simple for our members. Part of our goal as The Chamber is to expand access, reduce costs and overall improve the health of individuals within our Greater Lehigh Valley community.
• Continued partnership with the Workforce Board Lehigh Valley to ensure a well-trained and educated workforce is available to our members and future members