The LGBTQ Business Council is a partnership of the Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce celebrating the diversity and inclusivity of regional businesses.
The LGBTQ Business Council’s core principals are as follows:
• Advocate on behalf of LGBTQ businesses.
• Foster diversity in the Lehigh Valley business community.
• Promote business networking and exchange in the LGBTQ business community.
• Improve the quality of life of LGBTQ communities in the Lehigh Valley.
• Provide education and mentoring to LGBTQ and allied professionals.
• Offer LGBTQ-oriented employer/employee training programs.
• Promote non-discrimination policies in pursuit of a judgment free and accepting business environment across the Valley.
The LGBTQ Business Council welcomes new members!
To learn more, email Brittany Wiltshire at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more on