PHILLIPSBURG ANNUAL DINNER AND COMMUNITY AWARDS CEREMONY
The Phillipsburg Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner and Community Awards Ceremony is on Thursday, April 25, 2013 at Marianna’s Restaurant and Banquet Center. (224 Stockton Street, Phillipsburg, 08865). Registration and Reception starts at 5:30 p.m. The Phillipsburg Area Chamber hosts the Annual Dinner and Awards Reception to recognize those businesses, organizations and individuals that work to advance the Phillipsburg area, making the entire Lehigh Valley community a better place to live and work.
2013 Awards presented to:
- Citizen of the Year: Greg Troxell, Phillipsburg High School Principal
- Humanitarian Award: Sister Michaelita Popovice, St. Philip and St. James Church
- Entrepreneurial SpiritAward: Marianna’s Restaurant and Banquet Center
- Community Impact Award: Atlantic States Pipe Line Company
- Lifetime Achievements Award – David Hajdu, Published Author, Professor at Columbia University
- Chamber Award of Excellence: Michele Broubalow, Town of Phillipsburg (posthumously)
Audience: Approximately 200, Phillipsburg and Easton area business leaders and executives.