Hosted by the Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber’s Women’s Business Council and the United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley’s Women’s Leadership Initiative
$125 for members and $175 for non-members. Seating is limited, reserve your spot today!!
Title Sponsor: Capital Blue Cross
The 2012 Lehigh Valley Women's Summit at Cedar Crest College, Allentown, PA
Featuring Keynote Speaker: GLORIA STEINEM
~An American icon – feminist, author, journalist and national speaker, Gloria Steinem is best known for her leadership during the women's liberation movement in the 1960's and 1970's. She was a cofounder of Ms. Magazine and New York Magazine. Ms. Steinem also was instrumental in forming the Woman's Action Alliance, the National Women's Political Caucus, the Women's Media Center, and was founding president of the Ms. Foundation for Women. Biography magazine has named Ms. Steinem one of the 25 most influential women in America, and she is a member of the National Women's Hall of Fame.
This is a fabulous opportunity to spend the day with the Valley’s most influential women in business, philanthropy, government, education, healthcare and the arts. During our lively breakout sessions, you will have the opportunity to learn how the synergy of business, philanthropy, government, education, healthcare and the arts can empower us to make a difference in the world. You WILL leave this conference inspired.
- 7:30 – 8:15: Registration, Breakfast and Networking - Lees Hall
- 8:30 – 9:30: Opening Address and Scholarship Presentation - Lees Hall
- 10:00 – 10:45: Breakout Session #1 – Hamilton Boulevard Building
- 10:45 – 11:15: Coffee and Chocolate Break
- 11:15 – 12:00: Breakout Session #2 - Hamilton Boulevard Building
- 12:15 – 1:15: Open Networking Luncheon - Tompkins College Center Dining Hall
- 1:30 – 2:30: Keynote Address "The Longest Revolution" Gloria Steinem – Lees Hall
- 2:30 – 3:30: Anniversary Reception – Harmon Hall of Peace