The mission of The Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce is to improve the economy and quality of life in the Lehigh Valley.
We accomplish this through the following volunteer and staff driven deliverables:
• Business-to-Business Networking and Marketing: Bringing our members together to help them recognize, create, and act on business opportunities
With nearly 5,000 members who employ more than 200,000 individuals, The Chamber is the largest in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and in the top ten nationwide.
• Affinity Programs - Exclusive, Money Saving Member Benefits: An extensive portfolio of valuable benefit options and services to save you money
• Government Affairs: The process of advocating pro-business public and government policy at all levels: federal, state, and local
• Training and Programs: Resources designed to help make our members’ jobs more effective, profitable, rewarding and efficient.
• Community Development: Through The Main Street Lehigh Valley (The Chamber Foundation) and the Borough Business Revitalization Program (BBRP)
Our vision is a unified Lehigh Valley business community, working together to improve our economy and quality of life in every community and On Every Main Street.
• Contact Us
• Board of Governors
• Main Street Initiatives
• Thinking of joining? Click here
• Chamber Staff