The Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce’s mission is to improve the economy and quality of life in the Lehigh Valley Metropolitan Area.
With nearly 5,000 members who employ more than 200,000, the Chamber is the largest in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and in the top ten nationwide.
The reasons we do things:
• To strategically position the organization
• HALO enterprises: To Help And Lead Others
• To generate revenues that allow for financial stability
How we accomplish our mission:
• Business-to-Business Networking and Marketing: Bringing our members together to help them recognize, create, and act on business opportunities
• Government Affairs: The process of influencing public and government policy at all levels: federal, state, and local
• Affinity Programs - Exclusive, Money Saving Member Benefits: An extensive portfolio of valuable benefit options and services to save you money
• Training and Programs: Resources designed to help make our members’ jobs more profitable, rewarding and efficient.
• Community Development: Main Street Lehigh Valley and Borough Business Revitalization Program